トップページ > 記事閲覧
Tip: Basic Webfrontend for NAS
投稿日 : 2013/04/07 22:14
投稿者 John Critton
参照先
Hi,
if the Google Translator is right, several people do have issues with the File Transfer from the NAS.
I do have a Snology NAS myself, and have never had any issues using the build in Webserver as Mediaserver for Comic Glass.

However, instead of the index.php file I did use a simple ".htaccess" file with the following content:

Options +Indexes
IndexOptions IgnoreCase FancyIndexing FoldersFirst NameWidth=* DescriptionWidth=* SuppressHTMLPreamble SuppressIcon SuppressDescription Charset=UTF-8
IndexOrderDefault Ascending Name

Copy the lines above in a "htaccess.txt" file, and rename it to ".htaccess" (without the .txt extension) The renaming might not be possible with the Windows Explorer. But you could use the Synology File Station or some renaming tool like "Lupas Rename" for this task.

Then copy the ".htaccess" file in the root Manga Web Directory (example: "\\DISKSTATION\web\MANGAs\.httaccess") and the directory Listing will work in this Folder and all subfolders.

"Download from MediaServer" does also work without any issues.

Hope this is helps someone.

Regards
John Critton
Re: Tip: Basic Webfrontend for NAS
投稿日 : 2013/04/10 23:27
投稿者 Admin
参照先
Thanks for posting!

It was very helpful.
Re: Tip: Basic Webfrontend for NAS
投稿日 : 2013/07/01 05:58
投稿者 Mau
参照先
Hi, I tried your solution and didn't work...
I copied the .htaccess file to the public\comics folder, then addeed in CG 192.168.1.198\public\comics as source... no joy.

thanks for help

Mau
Re: Basic Webfrontend for NAS
投稿日 : 2013/07/02 03:51
投稿者 JohnCritton
参照先
Hi, what type of NAS do you have?
Can you access the your Webserver on the NAS with an normal Browser (like Safari)?
Regards
John

- WEB PATIO -